L.A. is definitely super fun. You can pretty find anything you want, from Hollywood to Disney and everything else in between. It is a very vibrant city but you really need to keep up with "what’s happening” at the time you go since things come and go so fast. Nevertheless, it is so worth going to. Thank God for Uber! It makes life so much easier since everything is so spread out. I feel like you have to spend a little money if you want to be fabulous, that’s just the way it is. But one thing I do love about LA is that is so much more laid back than the east coast. I feel like it’s so easy to find fun people to talk to but this is just the way California happens to be for the most part. I love L.A.
From any of the beaches to Rodeo Drive, L.A. has so much to offer. Of course since the weather is perfect pretty much all the time, everything is just so lush and beautiful. It really is spectacular. The nightlife is amazing and you have so many choices of amazing bars and restaurants. After hours parties in L.A. are the best! So make sure you ask around. So don’t let the “Closing at 1:30” thing discourage you, there’s plenty going on after that. So go out and have fun!
• Hotel Bel-Air is really amazing, pricey but amazing in every way.
• Beverly Wilshire Hotel is exquisite and you’ll probably run into a celebrity or two. So keep your eyes peeled but always stay composed. They are people just like us and don't object to pleasant conversation, so be causal!
• If you want super sexy then stay at Viceroy L’ermitage.
• And of course, The W Los Angeles!! You can never go wrong at any W hotel. But this one is way sexy. They have cabanas, gorgeous pools, everything is illuminated at night and as always the service is amazing!! Every W has something different, this is just beyond classy.
• Black Rabbit Rose- Delicious and sexy!
• Lucques restaurant is a very special place.
• Nobu Los Angeles and Nobu in Malibu!
• You will LOVE The Bazaar by Jose Andres at the SLS Hotel
• And don’t forget The Ivy, this place has been around for years and it is still happening.
• From Universal Studios to Getty Center to Hollywood BLVD there is so much to see in L.A. I will mention a few that I find get overlooked by most.
• Hollywood Walk of Fame
• Venice Canals Walkway
• Rodeo Drive
• The Broad Museum
• Delilah in West Hollywood
• Pacific Seas Downtown
• The Edmon
• Micky’s West Hollywood
• Avalon Hollywood ( HOT!)
• Create on Hollywood BLVD
• Roof Top at The Standard Downtown L.A.