This is such a charming little town. I know I have said that about a few different places but if they are, they are and Park City is so cute and so quaint. It’s small but you have pretty much everything there. I love the choices in restaurants as well as the shopping. I have found some really unique pieces for my house in Park City. The snow is of course amazing because you’re in the state of Utah. I have been to a lot of different places to ski and I’m sorry but Utah has THE best snow in the WORLD. Or at least the best out of all the places I have ever skied. That being said, it is so close to Salt Lake City which is also amazing and magical. Of course Park City is the home of The Sundance Film Festival, as you probably know already. Sundance can be amazing and super fun but it really depends on what you’re after. If you want easy and tranquil then this may not be the perfect time for you to go to Park City. I love it because it becomes even more alive and the party’s during Sundance are amazing.
There are quite a few places to choose from as far as lodging but my favorite in Park City is The Waldorf – This place is amazing in every way! And it’s ski in and ski out. The service here was outstanding. And it is so beautiful.
• Riverhorse on Main is probably my favorite restaurant in town. Ask your server to pair a wine with your meal. Their selection is incredible!
• There's two things about Grappa that I love: The fact that I can get amazing Italian food and the views. From the food to the restaurant itself, the place is sexy and sleek, but still very cozy and intimate. A phenomenal way to end a day and then head back to your hotel nice and full and relax!
• The Brass tag is located at the Deer Valley Resort. It's casual and worth eating there even if you aren't staying at the resort. It’s trendy on the inside and very filling. The wood-fired pizza was fantastic and the service was unparalleled.
• Fletcher's: Everything is locally sourced from the salad to the alcohol. It’s right in the center of town and was a perfect meal to fill me up after a tour of the distillery right down the road. Made for an awesome afternoon!
No matter what time year it is I feel you will love Park City. If you are going with a family then this is the way to go. They also have night skiing. Not my favorite thing to do since I have no depth perception but hey… whatever you’re into. Love this little town.
Walking around and taking it all in is the best sightseeing you can do AFTER you’ve skied all day of course.
• The Cabin - There's live music at night and a great outdoor patio. Always a lot of people there so be sure to mingle!
• Red Rock Junction - It's a brewery so enjoy their beers! Talk to your bartender and get a flight!
• Wasatch Brew Pub - There is some cool history here because I learned it was the first brewery in the area since Prohibition times. Typical bar food with really unique beers so be ready to try a bunch. Leave the car at your hotel or resort!
• O.P. Rockwell - This place has tons of live acts and gets packed! So check to see if you need tickets and be ready to drink, dance and have fun! The selection is amazing and the drinks are delicious. Be sure to take care of your bartender early on as to avoid being another face in the crowd. No one wants to spend the majority of their night waiting on line!
• Park City Live is a music venue, so be sure to check their website for a calendar of events. It is absolutely gorgeous inside and I have been there a few times and always had a great evening!