Madrid is such an architecturally rich city. It’s a city you can walk around a lot in and discover a lot as you walk. As in any other city in Spain, the nightlife is great and the food is amazing. Unlike Barcelona, which is so multicultural even though it’s a Spanish city, in Madrid you get the true feeling of Spain. The real Spaniards rule in this city. I love it. There are a lot of different museums, lots of culture and amazing architecture. I LOVE all the little cafés along the small streets. I found so many delicious things to try in the process of exploring. There are Plazas, Palaces and a lot more to keep you entertained. And it’s very royal and grand in its own way. I love it. You really cannot get bored in this wonderful city with so much history.
• Hotel Westin Palace Madrid is where I stayed and I loved it. It’s perfectly located, the service was amazing and the Breakfast was amazing. Just don’t send all your stuff to the cleaners at the hotel like I did when I got there because you will get a really big bill for that at the end. Oops! Who knew? But at least I looked good the whole time!
After a long day go relax in this amazing hotel and get ready for what the night has to offer. The nightlife is insane and they are so much fun! I hardly slept at night because it was that much fun! So… don’t be old and go to bed early, you’ll miss out on a lot.
You know that saying "When In Rome..." well here’s a new one for ya: "When In Spain... EAT SPANISH FOOD!" That’s all I eat when I'm here and I love everywhere I've been but here are the ones that top my list:
• Los Montes de Galicia
• Meson Restaurante La Mi Venta
• El Retiro Park, it is quite big so be ready to walk, but it is extraordinarily beautiful.
• Cathedral De La Almudena
• The Royal Palace of El Prado
• The Palacio De Linares
• The Church of Santa Barbara
• The Church of San Antonio de los Alemanes
• The Monasterio de las Descalzas Reales which is a monastery.
• The Royal Convent
• Royal Botanic Gardens
• Plaza Mayor
• And a must is “Palacio Real de Madrid”
• Krug Bar at The Ritz
• The Irish Temple
• Cerveceria Los Morales
As the concierge at your hotel! There are literally tons of places to go and the locals know some amazing spots that are a little less touristy! This can be especially great if you're looking for something slightly on the quieter side.
• Kapital is really hot!
• Moma 56
Plaza Del Callao, Madrid
Puerta De Alcala, Madrid
Statue in Downtown Madrid