I’m not sure you can get a more diverse city anywhere in the entire United States. Sometimes is hard to find someone that actually speaks English, that’s how different it is. But it is so exciting and the energy is incredible.
The beaches are absolutely beautiful. You have so many different types of cuisine to choose from its amazing. And the nightlife is most definitely one of a kind.
I have been all over Florida but I will only touch on the places that somehow have touched my heart in one way or another, Miami Beach being at the top of the list. If you haven’t been to Miami, you must! It’s so close to most of us on the east coast at least and it is so worth it.
Go to Miami Beach and let loose. You’ll have the time of your life! You can find anything here from a simple and authentic cup of Cuban coffee to a very high-end meal and everything else in between. Biking around the city is super fun and the beaches are super sexy so make sure you bring the best you have, yes, even to the beach!
• The W hotel, South beach is my favorite.
• The Faena hotel
• The 1 Hotel
• The Standard Hotel
• The Raleigh
• Eden Roc, where you will find the legendary “NOBU”
• The Ritz
• The Mondrian is actually quite spectacular but on the bay side.
• NOBU is at the top of the list.
• Cecconi’s is amazing.
• Havana for real Cuban cuisine
If you like to walk, you will see it all or rent a bike!
• The Miami Beach boardwalk is awesome.
• Ocean Drive is great although slightly touristy.
• Lincoln Road has a lot to see also.
• Collins Avenue will take up pretty far up.
• Bal Harbour Mall if you feel like being fabulous
The best thing to do in Miami Beach aside from going to Lincoln Road or Ocean Drive is to go to some of the nice hotels and drink there before going out to a club. There are so many bars its crazy.
Go out and drink something!
• Liv Night Club
• Club Heart is insane!